Monday, September 28, 2015

I suck at blogging.

I really do.
I kind of have excuses, but not really.
I've been tired and busy and I've had to change host families which was just fantastic. (But if anyone in the Eger area has an extra room, I'm still looking for a permanent host family for the year...)
On the bright side, I've made some fantastic friends in my class and I absolutely love them! I had been really worried about making friends in school, especially after hearing about the "unfriendly" stereotype of Hungarians, but the people I've met have made this place feel like home to me already. I'm truly in love with every part of this city. It reminds me a lot of the one and only York, PA, which keeps the homesickness at bay. I have been so totally blessed with this experience and I'm happy to finally be able to get out and do more!

Also, on a side note, I HATE British English.

1 comment: